I started serious Investing Journey in Jan 2000 to create wealth through long-term investing and short-term trading; but as from April 2013 my Journey in Investing has changed to create Retirement Income for Life till 85 years old in 2041 for two persons over market cycles of Bull and Bear.

Since 2017 after retiring from full-time job as employee; I am moving towards Investing Nirvana - Freehold Investment Income for Life investing strategy where 100% of investment income from portfolio investment is cashed out to support household expenses i.e. not a single cent of re-investing!

It is 57% (2017 to Aug 2022) to the Land of Investing Nirvana - Freehold Income for Life!


Click to email CW8888 or Email ID : jacobng1@gmail.com



Welcome to Ministry of Wealth!

This blog is authored by an old multi-bagger blue chips stock picker uncle from HDB heartland!

"The market is not your mother. It consists of tough men and women who look for ways to take money away from you instead of pouring milk into your mouth." - Dr. Alexander Elder

"For the things we have to learn before we can do them, we learn by doing them." - Aristotle

It is here where I share with you how I did it! FREE Education in stock market wisdom.

Think Investing as Tug of War - Read more? Click and scroll down



Important Notice and Attention: If you are looking for such ideas; here is the wrong blog to visit.

Value Investing
Dividend/Income Investing
Technical Analysis and Charting
Stock Tips

Friday 7 October 2016

Round The Coast (ACCESSIBLE) Of Singapore Walking Trail (3)


Read? Round The Coast (ACCESSIBLE) Of Singapore Walking Trail (2)

Resume Round 3 at Woodlands Waterfront and stop at Lim Chu Kang Jetty










Sungei Kadut



Kranji






Fisherman and Kingfisher. 

Who will catch the fish first?








Vertical farming



Lim Chu Kang Jetty







Lim Chu Kang Jetty is the dead end to the West side so Uncle8888 took a bus to Chua Chu Kang MRT and then to Joo Koon and transfer bus to Tuas CheckPoint to resume the walk.






Resume the walk at Raffles Marina next to Tuas CheckPoint







Sembcorp Marine and its Rig



8 comments:

  1. One good thing out of these walks; I have full confidence of using Google Map.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With these routes, sure can catch a lot of Pokemon!

      Delete
    2. No lah. No more catching to power up. With SGpokemap down. Can't catch the last one liao.

      Delete
  2. Email me jacobng1@gmail.com your contact as I may be reaching East Coast this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m Charles David by name, i want to use this medium to alert all loan seekers to be very careful because there are scam everywhere, Few months ago I was financially strained, and due to my desperation I was scammed by several online lenders. I had almost lost hope until a friend of mine referred me to a very reliable lender called Dr Purva Pius ( A God fearing man) who lend me a loan of $237,000 under 72 working hours without any stress. I explain to the company by mail and all they told me was to cry no more because i will get my loan from this company and also i have made the right choice of contacting them i filled the loan application form and proceeded with all that was requested of me and to my shock I was given the loan, If you are in need of any kind of loan just contact him now via: {urgentloan22@gmail.com}

    I‘m using this medium to alert all loan seekers because of the hell I passed through in the hands of those fraudulent lenders.

    Thanks you Dr Purva Pius Loan service for your help.

    ReplyDelete
  4. assalamualaikum,

    My name is Mrs.Cynthia I live in USA and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 . Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Cynthia , that refer you to him. contact Mr.Mohammad Isa,via email:(loanfirms49@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails