I started serious Investing Journey in Jan 2000 to create wealth through long-term investing and short-term trading; but as from April 2013 my Journey in Investing has changed to create Retirement Income for Life till 85 years old in 2041 for two persons over market cycles of Bull and Bear.

Since 2017 after retiring from full-time job as employee; I am moving towards Investing Nirvana - Freehold Investment Income for Life investing strategy where 100% of investment income from portfolio investment is cashed out to support household expenses i.e. not a single cent of re-investing!

It is 57% (2017 to Aug 2022) to the Land of Investing Nirvana - Freehold Income for Life!


Click to email CW8888 or Email ID : jacobng1@gmail.com



Welcome to Ministry of Wealth!

This blog is authored by an old multi-bagger blue chips stock picker uncle from HDB heartland!

"The market is not your mother. It consists of tough men and women who look for ways to take money away from you instead of pouring milk into your mouth." - Dr. Alexander Elder

"For the things we have to learn before we can do them, we learn by doing them." - Aristotle

It is here where I share with you how I did it! FREE Education in stock market wisdom.

Think Investing as Tug of War - Read more? Click and scroll down



Important Notice and Attention: If you are looking for such ideas; here is the wrong blog to visit.

Value Investing
Dividend/Income Investing
Technical Analysis and Charting
Stock Tips

Saturday 9 December 2017

Can I use CPF Investment to trade???



Can I use CPF Investment to trade?

Yes, you could!

Our “XXXX” can help you to pinpoint which company to trade in and when to get out too. We do conduct previews almost weekly, do email to XXXX to find out more.


Hmm ... Walau! Early morning read this snake oil financial advice to grow CPFIS fund by trading in and out. Chun bo?

FACT: If you are already so successfully in trading your cash fund; then your CPFIS should be treated as your bonds as assets allocation and only switch bonds to equities during stock market crashes when there is higher opportunities of higher return on invested capital.

Read? Your CPF Investment Account : Uncle8888's foolish advice again!!! (4)


BTW.  Here is ....

Real CPF Member. Real Net CPFIS Refund!












































Net negative CPFIS Refund means ALL invested capital has been returned to CPF OA!


One thing is clear!

Uncle8888 didn't trade CPF investment in and out. He invested!







6 comments:

  1. Even higher earner, contribution is cap at $5K, change to $6K recently.

    I think the AWS or bonus must be very fat. lol.


    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi bro cw

    I want to say thank you to you :)

    I am lucky to have listen to ur advise on cpfis. I sold away all my cpf holdings to return back my oa. I sold with a small capital lost but overall is +ve small 3 digit amount, this +ve is from the div that I collected so far.
    Recently i see my holdings on this reit that i sold away from my cpfis drop a lot... heng ar...
    I won't touch my cpf anymore, will only wait for bear come then I will use.
    Really appreciate ur advise :)

    I would like to treat u kopi kosong for this... hope u don't mind cheap cheap kopi kosong... hehehe

    Paiseh... I am quite busy recently. When I am free I will arrange time with u to treat u kopi kosong. Likely will be free in Jan...

    Thanks bro cw :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To learn real investing lessons on the ground, it is better to use cash which is of lower interest rate to beat that 2.5% rather using 2.5% to beat 2.5%. :-)

      Delete
    2. Thanks Uncle8888 for your super good advice! Yeah, why risk the no-risk 2.5% when we cannot be 100% sure whether the investment from cpfis can beat it.

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails