How does Think And Grow Rich address goal setting?
Read? How To Set Goals – Lessons From Napolean Hill & Tim Ferriss
1. Determine exactly how much money you desire – don’t be vague.
2. Determine exactly what you intend to do in order to earn the money you
desire. What value are you going to offer? Remember, there is no free lunch.
3. Establish an exact date for when you plan to possess the amount of money
4. Establish a definite plan for achieving your desire, and start right
this moment, whether or not you feel you’re ready.
5. Write out a clear statement of how much money you are going to acquire
(the amount from step 1), what you intend to do in exchange for the money (the
value from step 2), the date you’ll acquire it by (the date from step 3), and
your specific, actionable plan for reaching the desired monetary goal (the plan
from step 4).
6. Twice daily, read your written statement out loud to yourself. Do it once in the morning, and once at night. While you read the statement, visualize yourself executing on your plan and visualize the money in your possession.