- Net profit before exceptional items improved 12% to S$1,419 million, compared to FY 2009’s S$1,265 million.
- Earnings Per Share of 88.7 cents, up 12% from FY 2009’s 79.4 cents.
- ROE remained above 20%.
- Economic Value Added before exceptional items increased from S$1,026 million to S$1,035 million.
- Total cash dividend increased to 42.0 cents per share, comprising a final dividend of 26.0 cents and an interim dividend of 16.0 cents already paid.
- Bonus issue to shareholders of one bonus share for every 10 existing shares.
- Cash outflow of S$310 million.
- Net cash of 0.02x, compared to 0.14x in 2009.
Dividend Payout ratio = 42/88.7 = 47%