Help Us Build Better Finance & Investment Tools for Investors
-
At *Singapore Investment Bloggers*, our goal has always been to make
investing and personal finance information more accessible, practical and
useful for...
5 weeks ago
The problem with most stock investors is simply a lack of confidence. When buying the stock in a company your conviction that the stock of the company will increase in value over time because of the faith that one has in the prospects for the business. If I am just focused on the day to day movements of the stock price that I own than all that I am doing is hoping for a positive gain in my stock just like gambling going to a slot machine putting my money in the machine and hoping that I will have more money at the end of the day than I had at the start of the day. And hope is not and never will be a investment strategy.
ReplyDelete