Some pointers for us to seriously think over them ....
- You are spending your most precious commodity: your life energy. You have only a finite amount
- Respect the life energy you are putting into your job. Money is simply something you trade your life energy for. Trade it with purpose and integrity for increased earnings
- Ask yourself: Am I making a living or making a dying?
- Examine your purposes for paid employment.
- Break the link between work and wages to open up your options for increased earnings.
- You have only X number of hours left in your life. Determine how you want to spend those remaining hours?
- Breaking the robotic link between who you are and what you do for a "living" will free you to make more fulfilling choices.