As from April 2013 my Journey in Investing is to create Retirement Income for Life till 80 years old for two over market cycles of Bull and Bear.

Welcome to Ministry of Wealth!

This blog is authored by an old multi-bagger blue chips stock picker uncle from HDB heartland!

"The market is not your mother. It consists of tough men and women who look for ways to take money away from you instead of pouring milk into your mouth." - Dr. Alexander Elder

"For the things we have to learn before we can do them, we learn by doing them." - Aristotle

It is here where I share with you how I did it! FREE Education in stock market wisdom.

Think Investing as Tug of War - Read more? Click and scroll down



Important Notice and Attention: If you are looking for such ideas; here is the wrong blog to visit.

Value Investing
Dividend/Income Investing
Technical Analysis and Charting
Stock Tips

Wednesday, 26 April 2017

人家说你就信?

Read? 人家说你就信


Married women should learn value investing and then can have the option to become SAHM as one female trainer said.

Auntie8888 doesn't bother with value investing and also one of  SAHMs. 

In fact; there are many SAHM and SAHD surviving on single household income; but they are not financially independent yet!

Becoming single household income means they are taking financial sacrifice so that one of the couple will spend more time with their children. 

That about it. 

Don't think too much!



7 comments:

  1. Since the trainer's spouse is still working; she is just another single household income. 人家说你就信?

    ReplyDelete
  2. CW,

    Wow, now you poke female "snake-oils"!?

    And I thought all women instinctively knew if they marry well, they can be tai-tais?

    Who wants to be SAHM when we can be tai-tais?

    LOL!


    At 50, is it too late for me to find a sugar mummy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dylan gets Nobel Prize in Literature. The first song that I tuned to after reading that news.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-Y3KfJs6T0

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tnRMZyaWPE



    Well it ain't no use to sit and wonder why, babe
    Ifin' you don't know by now
    An' it ain't no use to sit and wonder why, babe
    It'll never do some how
    When your rooster crows at the break a dawn
    Look out your window and I'll be gone
    You're the reason I'm trav'lin' on
    Don't think twice, it's all right

    And it ain't no use in a-turnin' on your light, babe
    The light I never knowed
    An' it ain't no use in turnin' on your light, babe
    I'm on the dark side of the road
    But I wish there was somethin' you would do or say
    To try and make me change my mind and stay
    We never did too much talkin' anyway
    But don't think twice, it's all right

    No it ain't no use in callin' out my name, gal
    Like you never done before
    And it ain't no use in callin' out my name, gal
    I can't hear ya any more
    I'm a-thinkin' and a-wond'rin' wallkin' way down the road
    I once loved a woman, a child I am told
    I give her my heart but she wanted my soul
    But don't think twice, it's all right

    So long honey babe
    Where I'm bound, I can't tell
    Goodbye is too good a word, babe
    So I just say fare thee well
    I ain't sayin' you treated me unkind
    You could have done better but I don't mind
    You just kinda wasted my precious time
    But don't think twice, it's all right



    Songwriters: Bob Dylan

    Don't Think Twice, It's All Right lyrics © Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC

    NB:-
    The original is always best; if not always why original?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. temperament,

      No, I don't think "original" is always the "best".

      I prefer Peter, Paul, and Mary's cover version:

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oSsvXaVa2U


      I respect Bob Dylan as a poet, but I just can't stand his singing style...



      Cut-loss in a relationship is something some wished they had the courage to do it sooner...


      Delete
    2. i agree.

      Except for this song you need his unique voice.

      Most of his other songs i try quite hard to appreciate too because of his voice.

      But he is really something you know.

      For the way he write his songs and sing it , he got a NP in LITERATURE, you know.

      Genius in his own way.

      Delete
    3. temperament,

      There was controversy in the literary world when Bob Dylan got his Nobel prize.

      Some writers were upset as they don't recognise writing song lyrics as "good enough" to be considered on par with poetry or literature...

      These people are everywhere.

      Just like some don't consider Singlish as "proper"...

      Must have pissed them greatly when the Oxford dictionary has now included quite a few Singlish words into its lexicon ;)

      LOL!



      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails