I started serious Investing Journey in Jan 2000 to create wealth through long-term investing and short-term trading; but as from April 2013 my Journey in Investing has changed to create Retirement Income for Life till 85 years old in 2041 for two persons over market cycles of Bull and Bear.

Since 2017 after retiring from full-time job as employee; I am moving towards Investing Nirvana - Freehold Investment Income for Life investing strategy where 100% of investment income from portfolio investment is cashed out to support household expenses i.e. not a single cent of re-investing!

It is 57% (2017 to Aug 2022) to the Land of Investing Nirvana - Freehold Income for Life!


Click to email CW8888 or Email ID : jacobng1@gmail.com



Welcome to Ministry of Wealth!

This blog is authored by an old multi-bagger blue chips stock picker uncle from HDB heartland!

"The market is not your mother. It consists of tough men and women who look for ways to take money away from you instead of pouring milk into your mouth." - Dr. Alexander Elder

"For the things we have to learn before we can do them, we learn by doing them." - Aristotle

It is here where I share with you how I did it! FREE Education in stock market wisdom.

Think Investing as Tug of War - Read more? Click and scroll down



Important Notice and Attention: If you are looking for such ideas; here is the wrong blog to visit.

Value Investing
Dividend/Income Investing
Technical Analysis and Charting
Stock Tips

Saturday 29 August 2015

Reading this won't make you great! (Including financial and investment blogs)



Read? Reading this won't make you great! (Think it is a good time to re-read)

Real People. Real Sigh!

started in Jan 14, i started to read financial blog, learn about passive come. so then i invested in so called good dividend stock...

dunno la. ended up..now minus out these few year earning..i still lose some money. 

sometime, i think..if me didn buy share..just save..i am richer than what i am now..
 
 
CW8888: So how?
 

12 comments:

  1. We have Market Timing.

    Think we have Reader Timing.

    Come to the cyber world and read at the wrong time can be jialiat to our pocket.

    What say you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is why must be responsible to your writing. If keep thinking that you are always talking to yourself when your material is public, you may accidentally hurt someone.

      Of course, if you don't bother, then the above is just noise.

      That is why I follow your blog. Very responsible writing.

      Delete
    2. Here I can't anyhow talk to myself!

      Among those silent readers are my daughter and her friends, my nieces and nephews (may be their friends too), long time get-together blog kakis, few invited ex-colleagues, and fewer invited current office colleagues.

      Beware of our silent readers! There are so many of them reading every blog post.

      Delete
  2. SmK
    This one can't blame others also.

    We have to be responsible to our money. Not others.
    Lesson learnt. Don't blindly follow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We do hope readers learn. There is responsibility on both sides. Personal responsibility on the part of the reader and social responsibility on the part of the writer.

      If you claim social responsibility when you advise your friends in private, how can you relieve yourself of the same social responsibility in a public medium? Just because you nevet met your readers?

      I don't accept that.

      Uncle's thinking and behaviour is admirable to me because he goes out of his way to take that responsibility. Most out of all bloggers I read.

      I can sense that care. I'm a fan. He is not necessarily the smartest writer but I can feel his care and sense his wisdom.

      He also explains his reasons above.

      Delete
    2. Too bad. My England no good or else can write e-book and earn passive income. My daughter has long ago gave up on helping me to improve on England. LOL!

      Delete
    3. Most time, I don't even understand what uncle is writing. Probably I too stupid or what.

      So want to follow him to buy. Also hard.
      Hahaha a hah

      Delete
  3. Do we realize some salty fish can be more expensive than fresh fish at the wet market?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya. Those salty fishes that came back alive!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Salty fishes can be fresh fish again meh?
    Most probably they are fresh fishes then in bear market nobody wants then so the seller just sell as salty fishes price. But they are still fresh fishes.

    You have to understand. Salty fishes hard to become fresh fishes.

    I got a few in my fridge. You want I can show you.

    I keep maybe hope my salty fishes one day can become expensive salty fishes. Lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails