As from April 2013 my Journey in Investing is to create Retirement Income for Life till 80 years old for two over market cycles of Bull and Bear.

Click to email CW8888 or Email ID : jacobng1@gmail.com



Welcome to Ministry of Wealth!

This blog is authored by an old multi-bagger blue chips stock picker uncle from HDB heartland!

"The market is not your mother. It consists of tough men and women who look for ways to take money away from you instead of pouring milk into your mouth." - Dr. Alexander Elder

"For the things we have to learn before we can do them, we learn by doing them." - Aristotle

It is here where I share with you how I did it! FREE Education in stock market wisdom.

Think Investing as Tug of War - Read more? Click and scroll down



Important Notice and Attention: If you are looking for such ideas; here is the wrong blog to visit.

Value Investing
Dividend/Income Investing
Technical Analysis and Charting
Stock Tips

Thursday, 10 February 2011

Ensco and Keppel Fels in newbuild deal

US drilling contractor Ensco has finalised a fixed-price shipyard construction contract with Singapore’s Keppel Fels for two new ultra-premium harsh-environment jack-up rigs

The rigs, which are capable of operating in water depths of 400 feet, will cost about $230 million apiece.


The first rig is scheduled for delivery in the second quarter 2013 and the second rig in fourth quarter 2013, Ensco said in a release.

The contract includes options for two additional jack-ups of the same design at similar terms that must be exercised by 2 August this year.

Ensco will pay 20% of the rigs’ cost up front with the remaining 80% payable upon delivery, all of which is expected to be paid in cash.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails