1. Net profit improved 13% to S$322 million compared to 1Q09.
2. Earnings per share of 20.2 cents, up 13% from 1Q09’s 17.9 cents.
3. Annualised ROE remained above 20%.
4. Economic Value Added increased from S$211 million to S$240 million.
5. Cash outflow of S$501 million.
6. Net cash decreased from 0.14x to 0.07x.
Investment Idea: City Developments Limited - We would just like to thank everyone who participated in last night’s InvestingNook LIVE Webinar. Many who were unable to attend requested for a replay of ...
3 hours ago