1. Net profit improved 13% to S$322 million compared to 1Q09.
2. Earnings per share of 20.2 cents, up 13% from 1Q09’s 17.9 cents.
3. Annualised ROE remained above 20%.
4. Economic Value Added increased from S$211 million to S$240 million.
5. Cash outflow of S$501 million.
6. Net cash decreased from 0.14x to 0.07x.
Turning the Invisible into the Visible – #unscriptoscript - Image from @unscriptoscript Instagram Page Hey everyone! Glad to be back and posting again. I have been really busy with work and other stuff the past coup...
11 hours ago